Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos

Yikes!  I can't believe I haven't posted anything since April.  I guess that's because we spent the spring and half the summer moving.  But, I have started cooking again so it's time to write!

I got this recipe from a co-worker and have modified it by adding the bacon.  They are awesome!


1 lb Sausage  (I either use hot sausage or add red pepper flakes)
8 oz cream cheese

4 oz grated parmesan

24 jalapenos

Enough bacon to wrap all of the jalapenos  (1/2 slice per jalapeno half)



Brown sausage.  Drain grease and cool

Mix sausage with cream cheese and parmesan

Remove stem and seeds and cut jalapenos in half and fill with sausage mixture.  Wrap jalapenos tightly with 1/2 slice bacon.

Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes -- until bacon is fairly crispy.





Pre heat oven to 400 degrees



Bake stuffed jalapenos for 10 – 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment